Tuesday, September 2, 2014

WELCOME!

I just had an experience on the metro and I had to share it as my first blog post! I was sitting on the metro with my CUA MSBA backpack on my lap and the man sitting next to me said: "MSBA? What the heck is that?" I laughed and politely explained it was a Master of Science in Business Analysis and gave him a quick overview of the subjects I was studying. The man replied, "What made you choose this program?" I started by saying it was a one-year program, giving us the opportunity to enter the work force sooner, I had received my undergraduate degree from Catholic... but, as I thought about it more I realized how easy it was to think of how many things I was excited to talk about about! I found myself brandishing the resumes, and real life experience of all of my professors and gloating about my wonderful classmates. Answering this man's question made me realize how much I already liked the program and looked forward to learning from successful entrepreneurs while working with motivated young professionals. I am excited to spread the word about the program and its associated opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment